Here you can keep track of all the latest updates and fixes that we are developing at Guarda to improve your experience with it. We hope you enjoy reading about our work!
November 18th, 2022
- Aptos (APT) is here
- VeChain (VET) fork is supported
- Add extra validation step for TRON private keys generating
November 14th, 2022
- Exchange is available for pair of similar coins or tokens
- Some design updates in the Earn tab
- MATIC history and balance updating is fully operational now
- Fixed displayed fee for USDT TRX - USDT ETH exchange pair
October 21st, 2022
- Send and receive 3 new assets: WadzPay Token (WTK), Datachain Foundation (DC), and BlocksWorkz (BLKZ) is available now in your XDC wallet
- ZIL Staking info is visible, even if you cannot claim your reward yet
October 19th, 2022
- TRON Wallets – Get your actual bandwidth and energy amount in a wallet info section
- USDC (BSC) is available for exchange
- Solana (SOL) is back and fully operational
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) — send without restrictions
- Harmony (ONE) transaction history is up-to-date
- NFT Crypto Collectibles is available again – enjoy NFTs in your Ethereum wallets
- Fixed displayed network fees for some coins
September 29th, 2022
We have restored the work of Solana. However, some problems may still appear.
The ticker display in Network Fee was corrected.
You can find the updated captions in TRX resource blocks.
- Buy & Sell
We've fixed missing tokens in the wallet list after working with the Buy & Sell section.
September 22nd, 2022
- TRX Staking
Now you can choose what you earn while staking - energy or bandwidth. Moreover, there are two ways to pay for TRX network commissions: energy - TRC-20 transactions, bandwidth - TRX transactions.
- Price Charts
You may find a zoom of the selected time interval in the price graph in the information about the wallet.
September 15th, 2022
NewPrice Charts on the Desktop
Price charts in the Desktop Wallet were improved and updated. Check it out!
FixedBuy & Sell + Exchange + Loan Fix You can find a fixed display of the wallet list in various tabs: Buy & Sell, Exchange, and Loan Fix.
August 30th, 2022
We have fixed the BNB sending error
Some users couldn't get the CoinRabbit data, now it's fixed.
August 24th, 2022
NewLoan Updates You can find an updated block with the Interest rate. Also, there was an updated rounding and block with the additional information.
- ZIL Staking
We've fixed the display of validators in the information
- Desktop Display Fix
Some users faced an issue with the desktop window, so we've fixed the display of the desktop elements.
August 16th, 2022
- Buy & Sell. New Price Chart
Check out the new graph in the Buy & Sell tab.
- Icon for WAM (BSC) token
You can find an added icon for the WAM token (BSC).
- Price chart improvements
We have also improved the charts. We've improved the display and added an axis of time.
- Buy & Sell Fix
We've fixed an optimal purchase rate
- Charts Fix
We have fixed the charts data for some fiat coins
- ZEC, BTC, KMD, HBAR. History
Now the amount includes a double fee in outgoing transactions.
- Exchange Fix
Some users faced the problem of a negative amount in the Available field if the balance of the coin wallet is zero. Now it is fixed.
August 10th, 2022
Now the network commission is excluded from the amount of the exchange
- Elrond is available
Elrond EGLD is now available. Buy, send, hold, and exchange.
- History. Buy. Error 404
We have fixed Error 404 in Buy, History.
- BNB Fix
Fixed the sub wallet search for BNB.
- Loan. Top up.
Some of the users faced a problem when trying to top up a SHIB(ERC-20) loan; it wasn't displayed in the selector. Now the problem is fixed.
- Buy. USDT TRX-20
Some users could not buy USDT TRX-20 through Simplex, now the issue is solved.
August 9th, 2022
Visa Prepaid CardsWith Guarda Visa Card, you can pay almost anywhere using your crypto. How? Just convert your crypto and pay with your card.
- Top up with BTC, ETH, DOGE, and other cryptocurrencies
- Compatible with Apple Pay
- Available to order in over 25 countries in the EU (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Republic of Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden)
August 3rd, 2022
- XRP. Memo
Now you will see the entered Memo in the explorers
- HBAR. Tokens. Send
Some users faced a problem with sending tokens on the HBAR network, but now it's fixed.
- Exchange. Success
Some users faced an issue with the success screen in the Exchange tab, but now it's ok.
August 2nd, 2022
- Earn 2.0 section
Welcome the new updated Earn 2.0 section right in your web wallet. Check it out!
July 26th, 2022
- Welcome Sell tab
Now you can find the Buy section and the Sell one. Check it out in the screenshot below:
- New Price Charts
Brand new price charts – the best in the industry, available for the Web & Desktop versions of Guarda wallet. Check it out right in your wallet:
- NANO Fix
Some users faced a problem with the display of history transactions, so now it is fixed.
- TRX Staking Fix
You can find a fixed Reward display.
- Send Success Screen Fix
You can see a fixed display of the amount on the success screen.
July 20th, 2022
- Harmony Gas Price
We have increased the default gas price to 100 GWEI.
- Exchange Section Update
We have updated filling in the fields when opening the Exchange section.
- Loan Section Section
You can find updated default values and text in the block on the right.
- Wallet Section Update
You can see a duplicated "Add wallet" from above.
July 13th, 2022
- Import TRX
Import. TRX. We have added private key validation.
- GETH History
History. GETH. Now you can see the display transaction of the GETH deposit only.
- Send Fix
You can find the display of the sent amount without taking into account the network fee.
July 5th, 2022
- Unstoppable Domains
Now you can find unstoppable domain management right in your wallet. You can find it in the left column after the FIO addresses.
- ZIL, Claim.
Gas limit was increased to 60000 in ZIL, claim.
- Hold ALGO Tokens
Manage ALGO Tokens right in your wallet!
- Tokens Rate
ONG и USDT (TRX) rate display was fixed.
June 28th, 2022
- Send, Success Screen
Now you won't see the network fee summed with the amount.
June 21st, 2022
- HBAR Send Fix
HBAR. send. Removed spaces from values in the address field.
- Loan Pay-off Fix
Loan, pay off. Fixed display of decimals when repaying a loan.
June 14th, 2022
- Banner in Receive Tab
Sometimes you can now see our banners with the latest additions or promotions.
- Logo of Solana and Luna
You can find an updated version of the Luna & Solana logo backgrounds. Check it out in your wallet!
- Token Exchange Fix
Now you can add all tokens which ChangeNOW supports. Manage it right in your wallet in the Exchange tab.
- NEAR Fix
Some users faced a problem with NEAR in the import selector. We have fixed it.
June 2nd, 2022
- Solana SOL
We have added Solana, so now you can buy, receive, send and exchange SOL right in your Guarda Wallet.
- Terra Luna
Now you can buy, receive, store and send LUNA 2.0, an updated Terra token. Soon the old LUNC will also be available on Guarda.
- Add MATIC Tokens
MATIC tokens are also available in your Guarda Wallet. Check it out in the Web/Online version.
May 26th, 2022
- Updated Add Wallet Button
You can check your wallet to see an updated text on the add wallet button in the left column. Now it is "add wallet" instead of "import wallet".
- Staking Fixes in Mobile Web Extension
If you had a problem with the staking opening panel, now it's fixed.
- Search Box Fixes
We have fixed a search box in the left column if a separator character is used.
- Fixed Balance in ONT Unstake
Some users may have seen an incorrect available balance in ONT Unstake, now there shouldn't be any problems.
May 19th, 2022
- Updates in Exchange Minimum Amount
Now you can find a reduced coefficient for the minimum amount in Exchange.
- In-line Update of Balances and Transactions
Check the new in-line display of balances and transactions.
- Restored Backup Save Page
If you faced any problems with saving the Backup, now everything is fine.
- Hotfix May 18th, 2022
Some users may have faced a problem with sending and generating addresses in XMR, but now it works without any issues.
May 13th, 2022
- Estimate Requests in Guardarian
If you had an error when requesting estimates in Guardarian, now everything is fine.
- Loan Minimum Amount
There was an incorrect loan minimum amount, so we’ve fixed it.
May 12th, 2022
- TRX Energy Display You can find a TRX energy status in Receive tab.
- Kusama KSMWe have added KSM, Kusama native token, so now you can hold and buy it in Guarda Wallet.
- NEAR Transaction History If you couldn’t see the NEAR transaction history, now it is displayed in your wallet.
- Buy through Guardarian Some users faced the problem when they were buying ETH, XPR, ADA, AVAX, and DOT through Guardarian, so we have fixed this issue. You can buy it without any difficulties.
April 28th, 2022
- Polygon (MATIC) mainnet
Now you can create MATIC wallet, purchase it, send or receive, and exchange (main currency only).
- New Tokens for purchase via Simplex
You can find new tokens to buy in Simplex
- Search in BCH
If you had any problems with the Search by Legacy address in BCH, now it’s fixed.
- Fee in DOGE
If you couldn’t see counted Fee in DOGE Send, now it’s fine.
- Rates in TRX
We’ve fixed the display of rates in TRX.
April 21st, 2022
- Autocomplete from LastPass If you have LastPass installed, now it won’t autocomplete in the Amount (Buy).
- Inactive Validators in ZIL Staking You won’t see inactive validators in ZIL Staking.
- Updated Logo in Nano You can find an updated logo in Nano.
- Text ‘Buy’ is not Overlapped If you had a problem with the text "SEPA payments are temporarily unavailable. Please use Visa/Mastercard, Swift or Faster Payments" overlaps ‘Buy’, now it’s fine.
- Guardarian If you faced a problem with Guardarian, now it’s fixed.
- Correct Display of a Logo in Buy You can see a correct display of the token icon without a logo with a long ticker.
April 15th, 2022
- New Search and Redesign in Selectors
Now you can see a redesign and new search in selectors
- Loan instead of Borrow
You can see Loan instead of Borrow in the header.
- Check the Balance in DOT
You can check the balance to keep the wallet active in DOT, send.
- HBAR Network Bug
Some users had problems with sending tokens in the HBAR network, but now it’s fixed.
- Validator in XTZ
Staking. XTZ. Now you can’t select the same validator in Chande Validator
- Endless Loading Screen Bug
Now you won't see an endless loading screen after adding a wallet.
- Non-integer Amount
You can send a non-integer Amount in VET - VTHO.
March 31st, 2022
- Avalanche (AVAX) wallet Now you can import, send and create
- Check in ADA You can see a check for the sent amount and balance to avoid unnecessary errors in ADA.
- GAS Display If you staked NEO to get GAS and didn’t see the GAS prices, now it’s ok
- Additional Fees Display You can see a fixed display of the additional fees field in Borrow.
- Clickable Minimum Amount Now you can click on the minimum amount in the error in Exchange.
- Max Network Fee Now you can find the Max network fee instead of the Network Fee for sending trc20 tokens.
March 24th, 2022
Now you can buy ZIL in Simplex.
- ADA Wallet Transaction Display
If you faced any problems with the ADA wallet transaction display, now it’s fine.
- TRX Stake Transaction
Some users saw an incorrect display of the stake transaction amount; now it’s fixed.
- Staking Transaction Display
Staking. If you had a problem with the transaction display when filtering by wallet, now it’s fixed.
- GRD Token Creation
Now you can find in the left column an offer to create a GRD token.
- Correct Transaction Display
You can see a correct display of transactions when choosing a filter.
- Network Fee Ticker
You can find the Network Fee ticker in all staking transactions again.
March 17th, 2022
- Address End date in FIO
Now you won't see an address end date and extension in FIO.
- Updated logo for ONT & ONG
You can see an updated logo for ONT & ONG
- HBAR Updates
HBAR. We made limits for requests to create a wallet. Also, we’ve added a custom captcha.
- TRX Bug
TRX. Some users faced a problem sending TRX, now it is fixed.
March 3rd, 2022
- CoinMarketCap Sorting
When you create a brand new wallet you'll have the TOP-10 by CoinMarketCap added for you by defaul
- Updated Registration Screen
You can see an updated registration screen and password entry (desktop only)
- The Link Opening with Hash ADA
If you had any problems with the link opening with hash ADA, Exchange, now it’s fixed.
February 25th, 2022
- New Tokens
You can buy new tokens:Buy 300+ Assets
- New logo in Decentraland
Now you can see an updated logo in Decentraland (MANA).
- Extra transactions are removed
If you saw extra transactions of other tokens in Receive History, now it’s fixed.
February 11th, 2022
- New search box
Now you can find a new search box in the left column with suggested coins and tokens.
- Additional Information
If you need additional information, you can find it in Receive.
- New sorting in Borrow
Now you can sort Borrow and Current loans operations by date.
Resolved an issue in From selector where currency could not be changed when returning from Receive tab.
- ETH Staking Rewards
If you stake, now you can get ETH staking rewards every 3 months (starting on the 25th until the 10th of each month).
January 28th, 2022
- New Minimal Gas Price
We’ve increased the minimal Gas Price to 30 Gwei for all operations.
- Balance Display in ATOM
ATOM. We’ve fixed the balance display when there are tokens on the address
January 27th, 2022
- Updated logo in ONT & ONG
You can find an updated logo in ONT & ONG.
- XDC transactions
If you faced some problems with the XDC transactions, now it’s fixed.
- Minimal Amount
Borrow. Top up. There is an updated minimal amount of $200.
- Atom Wallet Balance
You can see the token balance instead of the main wallet balance in Atom Wallet.
- Token Transaction History
You won’t see the transactions of the main wallet in the token's transaction history.
- Repeat Transaction
If you had a problem with the Repeat transaction in History, now it’s fixed. You will see the last used wallet instead of the currently chosen wallet.
- Parent Wallet in Borrow
Now you can’t select a parent wallet in I want to borrow.
January 20th, 2022
- New minimal Gas Price
The minimal Gas Price was increased to 30 Gwei for all operations.
- Atom Balance
If you had any problems with the balance display when there are tokens on the address, now it’s fixed.
January 13th, 2022
- Guardarian transactions
If you bought crypto from us through Guardarian and didn’t see it in the transaction history, now everything’s ok.
- Duplicate text
Slplit. BCH. If you saw a duplicate text on the success screen, now it’s fixed.
- Simplex purchases
Now the purchases through Simplex are available again for you.