The 2021 Best Crypto-Wallet, Interview with Paul Sokolov
Hi. I’m Paul Sokolov, the CEO of Guarda Wallet. Firstly, I’d like to say a huge thank you to all Guarda users. I would also like to thank the HackerNoon community for recognizing Guarda as the winner of “2021 HackerNoon’s Best Crypto Wallet.”
What does it mean for you to win this title?
We are honored that our contribution to the decentralization of the financial sector is recognized. It is truly an honor to be nominated for “Best Crypto Wallet of 2021” by HackerNoon. This prize extremely acknowledges our work. Thank you for nominating and voting for us! Big thanks to everyone using and recommending Guarda Wallet. Our community is our biggest strength. Thank you so much for your support.
How do you intend to embrace the responsibility of this title in 2022?
We’ll keep updating the wallet to give the best possible service to our clients. And surely we’ll continue to contribute to decentralization. We strive to provide users with real-time access to the blockchain system, granting them full control and responsibility for the management of their funds.
What are some of the goals you’re looking forward to accomplishing in 2022?
Guarda aims to become the ultimate one-stop solution for crypto management. We are creating an ecosystem of products that encompasses the full range of crypto-asset and financial tools.
We are working on providing more options when it comes to languages. We for sure are going to add support for more languages.
As you look at the variety of concerning trends in the world around you, what solutions can you think of? Name three trends and three solutions. Be as brief as possible
- Security. We created a multifunctional and secure service that lets users manage their assets. We do not store any personal information, nor do we have access to users’ funds. Guarda is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallets out there and it has received massive support from the crypto community.
- Education. Guarda works on educating users about blockchain and crypto. There is a section on our website where you can learn more about blockchain and various cryptos–how they all work, how to use our services, and so on.We are also constantly working on accessible communication which includes:
- launching Guarda Ambassador Program
- a referral program
- growing our Telegram and Twitter communities
- providing 24/7 customer support via email and live chat.
- Community. At Guarda, the community members are very important stakeholders. So, we listen to the community’s needs. And since the community is a body that helps our project progress. When we see that a specific project/ feature is popular among the community, we onboard this feature, because we want to make the user experience as seamless as possible.
After participating in this journey, is there anything that you would like the HackerNoon team to know?
The only thing I can express is my sincere gratitude. Thank you for all you do.
What is something special about you or your company that you’ve rarely had the chance to properly share but wanted to? (Give this one a proper thought, I’ll know if you didn’t!)
The quantity of all the features available on Guarda by far exceeds many of the competitors’.
- By staking coins in your Guarda Wallet, you can earn passive income with a massive APY on top of your holdings.
- There are over 50 major blockchain platforms. Guarda allows you to store, send, receive, exchange, buy, and stake cryptocurrency.
- Guarda supports a bunch of token protocols – Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Tron(TRC20, TRC10), and others.
- We have thousands of exchange pairs. Our platform guarantees the fast exchange of any crypto asset.
- With purchase options like Visa and Mastercard, you can easily top up any of your wallets. The process is fast and easy.
- Guarda has currency-specific features like bandwidth points for TRON or CPU, and for EOS and TX key for Monero.
- You can instantly borrow stablecoins using your assets as collateral. The annual interest rate for the loan is quite low.
All of these are fully under users’ control and ownership.
What are some concepts you wish people knew more about?
I am sure that as more people gain a better understanding of the benefits of crypto, the adoption of blockchain and crypto will increase. When this is done, people will have a better understanding of how the entire system works. They will be able to see the benefits and drawbacks of the specific technology. Most importantly, they will understand how to use these technologies and keep their funds secure.
What closing remarks do you have for your users?
To wrap up the interview, I’d like to thank our users, HackerNoon, and team once more. With the rise in popularity of crypto and other digital assets, you’ll need a reliable and trustworthy wallet to store your digital assets. We at Guarda are responsible for ensuring a great user experience within the app’s ecosystem.