Ledger Wallet on Guarda – Manage Binance Chain Tokens
If you did not know it before, Ledger hardware wallet is integrated with Guarda wallet interface. This means, that you can manage your funds in the ultimate hardware cryptocurrency wallet security, but with a great addition of Guarda’s user-friendly functions.
With the launch of Binance Chain, the demand for Ledger x Guarda cooperation is high. Despite the fact that Ledger already has supported the mainnet coin, the newly launched Binance tokens cannot yet be shown in the Ledger Live Application. So, by cooperating on it, Guarda and Ledger can provide the full support of the mainnet (including Binance Chain tokens), interaction with Binance DEX, as well as security and functionality yet unheard of.
So, you have decided to use your Ledger device with Guarda Wallet for BNB and Binance tokens – what do you need to do?
By the way, if you do not have a Ledger wallet yet, do not hesitate to get one here.
Why use Ledger wallet?
Ledger is, no doubt, the leader in creating hardware cryptocurrency wallets. Besides providing amazing security features by storing cryptocurrency offline and out of the third-party reach, Ledger is a multi-currency wallet that allows storing a variety of coins in one place. The development team of Ledger is making sure to keep the security of this hardware wallet on point and never miss a chance to implement new features.
Why use Guarda wallet?
Guarda wallets are known on the market for out out-of-the-box solutions and rapid development. Working in close relation to major cryptocurrency foundations, we are a team of specialists creating a non-custodial multi-currency crypto storage solutions for various platforms. Now, Guarda supports over 40 major blockchains and more than 10.000 tokens, provides additional services (special features of cryptocurrencies, crypto purchases, loans and more).
Set up a Ledger BNB wallet
In case you are new to Ledger and have not set up the device yet, please follow the steps mentioned in this guide.
After you are done with setting up the wallet, you can proceed with the following steps:
- Create a BNB account on Ledger. To do so, you need to download the Binance Chain application onto your hardware device through Ledger Live
- After you have created a Ledger BNB wallet, you can connect it to Binance DEX and get some Binance Chain tokens. The tokens will be on your balance, however, Ledger Live will not have the ability to display them
- To manage both BNB coin and Binance Chain tokens, you will need to connect your Ledger wallet device to Guarda
Connect Ledger wallet to Guarda
Guarda Wallet team has made everything to make your cryptocurrency management easy and secure. What can be better for security than working together with the leader of hardware wallets? Here’s how you start managing Ledger accounts in our interface, step-by-step.
- Create a Web wallet on Guarda. If you are not familiar with our wallets yet, here is a short video guide to help you get started
- Once you have created a wallet or sign into your existing one, scroll the wallet list down and click “Connect” on the Ledger banner
- Connect your Ledger hardware wallet device to your computer, unlock it with a PIN code and select the currency you would like to work with both on Ledger and on Guarda.
- Press “Display Ledger Accounts”
- The accounts for the chosen cryptocurrency will be displayed on the screen – select the ones you would like to manage through Guarda and press “Add Accounts”
- As you have chosen everything you need, click “Go to Wallets” – your Ledger accounts will be displayed on the wallet list on the left
Now, you are ready to work with Leder Nano S device and Guarda wallet – enjoy storing and managing your BNB coins and Binance Chain tokens securely!