The Guarda team needs your help in introducing the world to blockchain and spreading crypto adoption. We have come a long way from one Ethereum application back in 2017 to a whole ecosystem built around custody-free, multi-currency, feature-packed wallets.
The team of highly trained specialists in IT, FinTech, security, marketing, design and UI/UX, Guarda is offering the most technologically advanced products and services. Becoming the Guardian is a great opportunity for you to get the insight into the happenings of the space and contribute to the very core of our project – our wallets.
What do you need to do to become a Guardian?
Our Guardians are:
- People who are able to find and share information as well as engage with the newcomers
- Global and regional cryptocurrency experts, traders, influencers, and strategic thinkers
- Users who are ready and capable of nurturing awareness about Guarda and other great blockchain-related projects worldwide
- Engaged crypto-community members
What are you going to do as a Guardian?
- You’ll be able to work with key feedback by responding to the users and answering questions
- You’ll be spreading crypto usage adoption by giving guidelines to the newcomers
- Your propositions on Guarda wallet work and development will be evaluated by the team in top-priority mode
- You’ll work with the coolest specialists from all across the blockchain space
- You’ll become the community leader for those starting their crypto journey
- You’ll help us in going local by translating Guarda into your native language
What are the benefits of becoming a Guardian?
- Become the very first to try all the cool new features and betas out
- Receive super-limited edition merch gifts from Guarda Wallet
- Get a compensation in Guarda’s partnering tokens – new crypto perks with every airdrop
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on our products and services
- Finally, you will be a part of the best crypto wallet team out there and work closely in connection!