Guarda 2.0 Beta Testing
We’re excited to share beta version of the new Mobile app!
Take a look at updated UI, more staking, new fiat currencies, online support and more!
We are planning to release a completely redesigned mobile application for Android and iOS platforms, and invite everyone to take part in beta testing and bug bounty program.
This program is aimed at finding bugs and vulnerabilities in Guarda mobile wallet v2.0 Beta for Android and iOS.
Our primary goal is to offer users an exceptional experience in crypto asset management, with a focus on security. According to it all submitted issues will be evaluated based on the impact to our users and the Guarda ecosystem and used for the purposes of improving Guarda security and user experience.
This bounty brief describes the rules of the Guarda bug bounty program. Please review, understand, and agree to the following terms and conditions before conducting any testing for Guarda and before submitting a report.
Total funding for bounty program – 1000$
- Please do not publicly disclose any vulnerabilities which have not been fixed
- Do not intentionally harm the experience of Guarda service to others, including degradation of services and denial of service attacks
- Do not attempt non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against our employees, users, or infrastructure
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps (see Report guidelines). If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward
- Submit one bug per report
- Multiple bugs caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty
- In case of receiving duplicate reports of a specific bug, only the first report is eligible for a reward
Make sure to download your backup file before updating